We are building an innovation ecosystem related to global cutting-edge technologies through partnerships with leading research institutions such as universities in various countries.
Overview of the Innovation Center
- The Innovation Center promotes innovation, builds ecosystems, and builds global networks.
- In addition to the incubation of new ventures, the Innovation Center supports the entry of Japanese ventures into overseas markets. In addition to incubating new ventures, we also support Japanese ventures to enter overseas markets and overseas venture companies to enter Japan. Support for new market entry, expansion of existing businesses, and other business alliances and M&A with local companies.
Global Innovation Network
- NFC Hong Kong established Japan Innovation Center (JIC) in January 2019 in collaboration with Cybernaut, a major Chinese VC firm.
- NFC Hong Kong established Japan Innovation Center (JIC) with Cybernaut in January 2019.
- The JIC will support incubation of new ventures and entry into overseas markets. ・JIC supports incubation of new ventures and entry into overseas markets ・JIC supports new entry, expansion of existing businesses, and other business alliances and M&A with local companies
Cooperation and collaboration between Innovation Center and BDD
- Business matching at the fund is conducted via BDD.
- The Innovation Center collaborates and cooperates with the fund’s BDD to support the fund’s portfolio companies in entering overseas markets
Contact information for Japan Innovation Center
| Japan Innovation Centre|
Jinbo-cho Mitsui Building 20F, 1-105 Kanda Jinbo-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(In New Frontier Capital Management International Office)
TEL 03-5244-5912 (Representative)